Download the warranty form HERE
XClutch USA Inc. Clutch and Components are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials or manufacture from date of fitment, as detailed below: 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first. XClutch USA Inc. reserves the right to inspect products in question to determine if such product has failed because of a defect in workmanship or materials.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Prior to a new clutch kit being fitted, the flywheel must be machined or replaced with new, otherwise warranty will be void. Follow factory service guidelines for flywheel service or replacement.
- Warranty claims will not be issued until the said goods have been tested and deemed faulty by the seller.
- The seller will not pay any claim for goods repaired by the buyer.
- Claims will be rejected where clutch kits or components have been fitted to incorrect or unlisted applications.
- Warranty does not apply when the goods sold are fitted to a vehicle used for speed trials, racing, time trials, commercial and off-road vehicles unless fitted as original equipment. Whilst XClutch USA Inc. promotes some of its products for use in motorsport applications, XClutch USA Inc. cannot warrant the product when used in any form of motorsport. Vehicle modifications by the consumer are out of our control and may affect the clutch requirements for the vehicle.
- All goods supplied by the seller are warranted against faulty material and/or workmanship but not maltreatment and damage caused by collision or driver abuse.
- Products which have been altered, improperly installed, maintained, repaired, or damaged by accident, negligence, or misuse.
- Products damaged by excessive heat caused by slipping.
- XClutch USA Inc. kits returned without all original products, warranty claim form and the original Tax Invoice will not be considered for warranty
- XClutch USA Inc. kits returned without proof of flywheel replacement/resurface will not be considered for warranty.
- Individual component part purchases have no warranty available.
XClutch USA Inc. does not accept the following failures as warranty claims in terms of the XClutch USA Inc. warranty if they are caused by incorrect fitment, incorrect driving or vehicle defects:
- Driven Plates
- Damaged Hub Splines
- Severely worn or broken torsion damper springs
- Burnt-out or broken facings
- Oil or grease contaminated facings
- Cover Assembly
- Severely worn or broken diaphragm fingers
- Burnt-out pressure plate
- Bent or broken drive straps
- Release Bearings
- Severely worn or broken bearing
- Release bearings pressed onto the carrier backwards
Cover or disc assemblies with any oil/grease contamination, or rust will not be considered for a warranty claim.
The XClutch USA Inc warranty policy is only valid in respect of clutches fitted to vehicle applications which are specifically listed in the current XClutch USA Inc catalogue. The warranty is immediately invalidated where clutches are fitted to vehicle applications not listed in the catalogue, and no warranty claim will be considered by XClutch USA Inc in respect of such clutches. All warranty claims must be submitted to the authorised distributor from which the product was purchased. All paperwork must be presented at the time of the claim (additional paperwork submitted after the claim has been finalized will not be considered). All claims must be presented within 10 days of the discovery of defects within the warranty period. XClutch USA Inc is not responsible for return shipping charges. XClutch USA Inc can be contacted for technical assistance, installation advice and technical bulletins. Our technical support lines are available between 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday to answer any questions. 1-866-XCLUTCH (925-8824) or email [email protected]
How to claim a Warranty
In the unlikely event of a problem with an XClutch USA Inc clutch kit the following procedure should be followed:
- Make sure that the clutch has been correctly fitted according to the XClutch USA Inc fitment guidelines, as well as the instructions in the workshop repair manual for the vehicle.
- Check the vehicle thoroughly before removing the clutch in order to ensure that the clutch problem has not resulted from the vehicles faults such as a defective or incorrectly adjusted clutch release mechanism, work driveline mountings or oil leaks.
- Return all the clutch parts to your place of purchase together with a completed Warranty Claim form, a copy of the invoice on which the clutch was purchased and a copy of the invoice for flywheel machining or new flywheel purchase.
- XClutch USA will inspect the clutch parts and provide a detailed technical report to the original purchaser of the goods (distributor/ installer / workshop) if required.
- It is the distributors responsibility collect all warranty claim information and liaise with XClutch USA Inc.
Contact our friendly XClutch team for sales advice & customer support
We are dedicated to finding you the ultimate clutch solution for your vehicle and performance goals.
XClutch was the only choice when it came to holding the massive torque generated by our ROH 86 Project Car (Australia's fastest road legal WTAC 86) with 300rwkW, we needed a clutch to hold the torque on track, but also friendly under foot for daily driving.
ROH 86 Project Car
“We have run an Xtreme multi plate clutch in our R34 GTR time attack car since day one and they have never let us down! “
2016 World Time Attack Open Class Runner-Up
I've been using XClutch brakes and flywheels in all of my street and competition cars since the late 90's! For the ultimate in performance, reliability and awesome customer service, I choose XClutch
Australian Rally Championship & Stunt Driver
The technical knowledge and service I received from the team at Australian Clutch was outstanding.
They assessed my needs and recommended the perfect XClutch triple plate clutch combination for my 400kw Sports Sedan.
My car is very driveable through the pits and performs perfectly on track!
Daniel Smith Racing